In our large, colorful private villa there is a lot of space and, above all, air. We have proven that holidays are funny despite a mask and hygiene rules. The borders to South Tyrol are passable (God, how that sounds) and we are waiting for you with open arms :-) For a safe Muchele dream vacation, please note the following:
- Do not be shy - we are happy to answer any questions firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call. Like in old times :-)
- Arriving guests are required to:
- present the EU Digital COVID Certificate (EU CoronaPassport) showing whether one has recovered, been vaccinated or tested. It is also possible to present a printed confirmation of a negative test, a convalescence certificate or a vaccination certificate.
Proof of vaccination: Proof of vaccination counts from the 15th day after the vaccination cycle has been completed.
Proof of recovery: Proof of recovery from a Covid 19 infection in the last six months.
Proof of test: Negative antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours; children under 6 years of age are exempt from testing. More information: suedtirol.info (https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus/arrival)
- Before you arrive fill out the digital entry form (Digital Passenger Locator Form - dPLF). For possible controls you should have the proof of registration in digital or paper form with you.
- From 6 August you need the Green Pass (digital COVID certificate from the EU) for the indoor wellness area and fitness room
Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival until November 2021.
Log in from home. This saves time, crowds and unnecessary stress. We already wish you a leisurely trip to Muchele.
- Mask is compulsory in closed spaces, except at the table, counter, fitness room and swimming pool.
- The rule of 1 meter distance applies in open spaces
- Daily fever measurement of all Muchele employees
- As always, we guaranteed maximum cleanliness in all areas
- All public areas are disinfected regularly
- Sufficient hand disinfectant is guaranteed on all floor
- We have enough favorite places in the dining room and on the terrace, despite the distance rule
- Yipppii, we don't have to do without our wonderful, conscious breakfast from the buffet - mask and hand disinfection are mandatory here
- “Kitchen table” with Evelin, of course :-) a maximum of 4 guests
- There are 8 desirable places available at the hotel bar
- The distance rule of 1 meter applies in the swimming pool. Families living together, of course, are excluded.
- Massages and cuddles in the Anna Spa. Of course with a mouthguard.
- Laser fever measurement of the spa guests before treatment
- The wonderful garden offers enough space for everyone
- Arrive comfortably with "Pre-Check-in"
- Eat outdoors or in your room, depending on your mood and the weather